Tuesday Sundries - Planner Lust!

For the past 3 years I have been in my Hobonichi.


 

I love it. It fits my needs so well. I eagerly await it's annual arrival in a box from Japan. I love the pen freebie which comes with it. The thin paper which holds up so well to my abuse. 

Then why am I looking longingly at this?


It's the new Erin Condren LifePlanner and I so want to order the 18 month calendar!

It doesn't have the daily pages like my Hobonichi, but I don't really use them all that much (now). And there are TONS of videos I follow with users of the Erin Condren (and the familiar Happy Planner). 

My planner does not come with me everywhere. It sits by my desk. So an 18-month, hefty, heavy planner sounds wonderful. And I know the paper in the Erin Condren planners is thick and lovely. 

While my stimulus check (which is on it's way apparently) will go into house savings, I am setting aside a tiny bit to 'play' with. And I want to play with Erin!

So right now I am fighting the urge to indulge in a 'new' planner. How I would actually use it in conjunction with my 'Hobo' I am not sure. 

But for now...get thee behind me Erin Condren!


Comments

Popular Posts