Bookish Thursday - An Embarrassment of Books

I started a 'pile' of books I hauled for March on the first of the month when my Book of the Month arrived.   Then I started adding books I acquired via various methods (all legal of course).  

And halfway through the month and I have this 'tower' of books!




Basically, I have hauled a book a day so far.

From top to bottom these are the ways I got the books - 

A - A series of Buddhist themed books I picked up from a table on campus one day. Not exactly sure when I will get around to reading them. But they are an area I am interested in, so they will go along with my 'witchy' books. 

B - At Bush-n-Vine there is a 'little library' set up. I pulled these from the library. I do have several books I need to remember to put in my car when I go pick up Lady K. I always stop for my vegetables and fruit. Ok - my ice cream cone!

C - This is a book I am reviewing for WOW-Women on Writing in a month or so. (And I have 2-3 more books coming from them to review!)

D - The Community Read is going on in Charlotte and this is the book they are reading. So I was given a copy when I went in to pick up books I had on hold.

E - These two books are ones I won from a giveaway at The Reading Cafe. I have already read When She Dreams by Amanda Quick, who is one of my favorite authors.

F - The next 3 books are ones I won from Goodreads. I really, really need to get reading on my books I have won via Goodreads - both physical copies and e-books. 

G - The bottom of the stack are the 4 books I have actually bought. Three of them are book of the month purchases and the fourth book is from Fairy Loot. 


What is really sad is that I have even more books on loan from the library! I have NO control when it comes to books. 



Comments

Popular Posts