Fabric and Fiber Friday - Nebula 'Expanding'


I think I have settled on the final arrangement of blocks for Nebula. 

For now, however, I will leave them up on the wall while I construct the flying geese blocks needed for the border.




The hard part of this stage is to be 'random' so the blocks are different. I have completed the corner blocks for the border.


I am pleased with how this quilt is progressing and can't wait to get all the parts completed and sewn together.

However, back in Montana...

'Miss C', a non-quilter, is on the final stages of a t-shirt quilt. And I have all the stuff needed for a t-shirt quilt for Savvy. I have her t-shirts and know where they are. I have the book and template for the quilt, having sat through a demonstration of how to work with these materials. I even have the grid paper needed to make one. 

Now I want to make one!

But Nebula first and then the t-shirt quilt. 'Miss C' made it look so easy and she has completed it very quickly. Based on the pictures, she has done an excellent job and I can't wait to finish Nebula and do Savvy's quilt. 

And neither can Savvy.

Comments

Popular Posts