Whatever Thursday - Encyclopedia of Me - S and T


It's Thursday again and I am rushing to do this post before I head to work...in the rain (sigh).

Actually, my brain has been tied up with NaNoWriMo I almost forgot about this post. Tomorrow is my day off and I have on my planner to get next week's posts up and ready - for the most part.

Anyway...

Stitching

One of my first loves is 'stitching' - of all kinds - but primarily cross stitch and embroidery. I love sewing (but not everyday clothes). And one day soon I'll have my 'sewing room' (or area) set up again. 

Sleep

While others have issues getting to bed to get 8 hours worth, I jealousy guard my sleep time. I only wish I could fall asleep and stay asleep a bit better. But I love fresh sheets and a cool (cold) room and snuggling down to sleep. I also like dark rooms - no light for me! And don't you dare touch 'squishy pillow'!

Seeds

There is nothing better than getting seeds. Oh, the possibilities and dreams which lay inside! I love the actual seeds and seed catalogs.

Sweet Tea

I'm a good Southern gal and my iced sweet tea is the drink of choice! Give me a glass of cold, iced sweet tea and I am one happy gal. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts