It's Monday....and no snow!

Really was hoping for some as the girls are out of school today and tomorrow and they could have their snow and not have to make up a day of school.

I, on the other hand, have to go to work. Since Trumpet Princess spent 2 nights away from home this weekend, maybe she and Goth Daughter can make it through the day without killing each other. One can only hope.

No pictures of what has been knitted......that is called lazy! I have finished a shrug and have debated and debated about it. I am use to loose things and this is a snug shrug. I did throw it on one day and wear it to work over plain old t-shirt and got several compliments on it. Maybe I will come home and take pictures and let others decide for me.

Started a shawl from the Lion Brand site for their microspun yarn. I had bought a ton of the purple 2-3 years ago when they were having a sale at Michael's on it and never did anything with it. Liking the pattern, but feel I will still be knitting on it a year from now.

LYS finally got in some Lorna's Laces sock yarn and am knitting up a pair of simple socks on 2 circular needles.....first time trying that. Took a little getting use to, but getting the hand of it and I do admit I like the fact there aren't needles poking out everywhere. But I was use to the DPN's, so still undecided, but like the feel of the yarn.

Oh well, have to get dressed and get to work.........

Comments

Popular Posts