To-Do-List for the Weekend



This is my to-do-list for the weekend (I tried scanning it, but the ink was too light)





-- dishes


-- wash sheets


-- find cell phone


-- take out recycling bin


-- sweep floors and mop


-- clean bathroom (oldest daughter)


-- clean where dryer is


-- make some "journals" out of watercolor paper


-- rake leaves


-- check on orders to see when they will arrive


-- change out covers on couch


-- wash dog (oldest daughter)


-- update books list


-- get books from OD for library


-- books to library


-- use small grommets on paper


-- update calendar with weekly "inspirations" and watch sites;


put on laptop


-- gesso on pages/ATC cards and then watercolor on


-- use white watercolor on dark background


-- get desk organized


-- pull out novel stuff


-- turn tackle box into art box; sewing or embroidery box


-- blog - permission not to be perfect





As you can see I have a full weekend ahead, but not all of it "work", I have figured in "fun" stuff. Actually I need to be sewing, but can't really continue until some steel stays for the corset top arrive and the heavy grommets and the beads. So I will play with my watercolors this weekend and gear up the sewing next week.





I have finished (for the most part) one of the tops for OD's costume and I must say (pat self on back) it looks really nice.



This is the top, based on a man's jacket. I have to put grommet's on the edge of the shoulder to tie on the sleeves and to sew on the cap sleeves to the shoulders. And I have frogs (of which I need 2 more) to sew down the front. Time permitting, I plan to sew gold beads on the front. The design is diamonds with fleur de lis in the center of each diamond. I want to put the bead at each corner of the diamond.....lots and lots and lots of beads!

So hopefully, by tomorrow evening I can repost and show some watercolor "work" I have done over the weekend. I am taking a class with BF and want to experiment with some of the different uses for watercolors.





Comments

Popular Posts