Quisp! It’s bbbaaacccckkkk…..

I am sauntering through my local grocery store and there on the shelf is a box of this….

Quisp_9oz

I grabbed one off the shelf and started jumping up and down and squealing in delight.  Savvy kept on walking, not wanting to be associated with me.

Yep, it’s back!  I remember it from DECADES ago when it came out with Quake.  There was a brief resurgence in my late teens of it and then a generic Quisp was put out and I pounced on it every time I could find it.

However, a 52 year old one standing in the middle of the cereal aisle, clutching a box, and going “it’s mine, it’s mine” is not a pretty sight.

Comments

  1. omg I cant believe it is back . I will be sure to look for it . I loved that cereal and glad you are back blogging dear and have a wonderful week .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts