Sunday Week in Review


Four more days and hopefully I am out of this cast and into something more 'user' friendly.  Although, I did notice yesterday I can grip and twist a little better than I have been able to.  So I can tell things are definitely on the mend.

I have designed Sundays as my "Week In Review" day.  I am going to try and use it to scope out the week ahead and to reflect on the past week.  Since my weeks at school this semester run Wednesday through Tuesday, Sunday is a good day to see where I stand as far as homework is concerned.

This week:


  • 37,155 steps walked
  • 4 days out of 7 for vitamins
  • drinking water - only 1 day
  • writing - 1961 words (and that was school work)
  • 2 books read
  • school started
Next week:

  • finished 1 project for school
  • start 2 more projects for school
  • writing group
  • cast removed (fingers crossed)
  • hopefully, Into the Woods and a drink on Wednesday
  • finish up book list for Nonfiction book group
  • catch up on journal writing (if cast removed)
  • journal page for Journal52 
  • decorate cover and start on Documented Life 2015 pages



Comments

Popular Posts