Start of 101 Things!


While I would really like to be 'cat-napping', it's time to get started on my 101 Things in 1001 Days!

Actually, one of the things I need to do this weekend is to get my tracking notebook set up with the list of things I want to accomplish. 

However, I had selected three projects to work on in June to get them off my 'to-do' list and to start using up the closet FULL of fibers and fabric. TONS of partially completed projects are there. And since I have ZERO money after the move, I need to use up what I have.

For quilting, I need to finish up the Joy Quilt. It's pieced and about 3/4 of the way through being pieced. I had put it away due to one strip wasn't cooperating and I need to lay it out on the floor and figure it out.  With the new house, I have a couple of spots I can lay it out and contemplate the situation. Wonder if that will count as part of my meditation?

For cross-stitch, I want to finish up the little Fox piece I am finishing up for Texter. It shouldn't take too long. Once that is done, I will pick up a project from pre-Montana to work on. There are actually two pieces. One is done except the backstitching (which I hate!). 

 

I have to finish pulling out the other piece to see where I am with it. It would be nice to get these completed in June.

Then for knitting/crochet, I had planned on finishing up my Coffee Cafe Wrap. 


But binge-watching 'Escaping Polygamy' (don't ask), all I need to do is to block, weave ends and add the three large tassels. 

I am so in love with this wrap. The yarn, Lion Brand Jeans, is so soft. And being acrylic, it isn't 'hot'. However, in the back of my mind, I keep hearing this little voice telling me to gift it to a friend. So I think it will find a new home soon. 

Since this project is essentially 'done', I think I will pick up another knitting project which has been stored away for 5 years and finish it up. Another shawl with some beads.

As things start getting organized, I will post more updates on my 101 Things. 

But now, Lady K is demanding breakfast!
SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts