Memorial Day


First off, thank you to all the soldiers, past, present and future, for all you have done. Since Trumpet Princess is thinking of joining the military, Memorial Day will have more and more of a meaning to me as the years go by.



Secondly, lean your head to the left and take a look at a couple of ATC cards I have done in the past.

The first one is a celebration of New Year's and the blue one is about magnetic poetry which Best Friend loves. She has tons of the sets of letters and came up with the bright idea of putting the letters on old cookie sheets and uses and old metal TV tray.

Sorry I was too lazy to rotate the pictures before copying over and there is a bit of a glare on them. But I now have the scanner operational, so I will scan future ATC's.

I was "working" this weekend and finished up my cards for the ATC Club this weekend. But no sneak peaks until after Thursday night. I have also joined a "I Still Love to Read", a "Poe", a "collage" and a "musical" ATC swap at www.atcards.com. The "I Still Love to Read" is done! And I will try and get it into the mail next week. Have an idea for both the collage and the musical ATC. Am making an "paper doll" so to speak that has a musical theme for Trumpet Princess as her goodbye card to her music director who is WONDERFUL! Thanks Mr. J for all you do!
Started my "Red and Gold" altered book. Need to start on the black page spread for someone who started the ABC locally, then had to move. We are making her up a book. Have an idea of what I would like to do, just need to get it started.

Back to the ATC Club, I made extra of our summer theme cards so I would have some to trade online. Occassionally, I do get some bright ideas.

Well, 5am is just a little early when I don't have to be at work for hours yet.












Comments

Popular Posts