Fourth of July

Great way to start a day off.......coffee and reading blogs.

The ex-Goth daughter is on her way to the beach for the day. Actually she left last night to send the night so they could get up early and leave. Hint.....if you ever want to kidnap ex-Goth daughter, so it early in the morning.....she just walks where you direct her to without much effort and usually with her eyes closed.

Trumpet Princess is asleep on my bed. Seems a bug in her room (remember all those dishes I told you about!) kept her awake last night, so I came into the computer room this morning to find her curled up in the papasan chair....so I sent her to my bed to sleep for awhile.

Branched off from my usual blogs and am exploring new blogs....and there are so, so many good ones out there.

Cut Out and Keep is a great site with all kinds of craft/food ideas. Since I have torn up some more fabric strips, the Fabric Bead Necklace is looking pretty good right now.

And I will try to have pics up shortly of the 2 finished bags. I lined them both last night and put the handles on the 2nd one. The second one does not have the ends showing because the person who bought it from me before it was even started wanted it that way. Both ways look pretty nifty.

Webs Yarn Store is a lot of fun to go through. Unfortunately, this only wants to make me run out and buy lots of fabulous yarn!

Lolly Knitting Around is another new favorite. Bright, colorful and fun to read.

Dogged is another girl after my own heart. Wouldn't you just love to spend a day with some of these people!

Actually, the intro to these new blogs were the "fault" of Knitting Daily. Does that make her an enabler? If you have not subscribed to this newsletter, do so. It's fun and informative at the same time.

Need a coffee refill.........................

Comments

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog, Judy! very nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts