Ren Faire Pictures



We are now 2/3 of the way from Ren Faire, only 1 more weekend to go and, hopefully, the last weekend will be dry and warmer. This weekend was at least about 10-15 degrees warmer (50-60 degrees), but still chilly and rainy.

The pictures don't really show her feathers in her hat to any advantage unfortunately.
But as part of my duties I put out hay both Saturday and this morning to hopefully make the walking a little better since most of it is on grass. Or rather mud now. One of the vendors takes pictures and will supply garb if you wish. She was so glad I was putting hay down in front of her booth she gave me a free sitting and I asked if she would take OD's picture instead - or should I say Baroness Wharton. I wanted a "professional" documentation of my sewing abilities.

So here it is. I want to do more beadwork on this set of sleeves. The bad thing is that every time I walk around I find more and more that I want to do, different bodices, different sleeve treatments, beadwork.


But she made me get in one of the pictures. Don't you like my new short do? It took me 2 years to finally convince someone to cut it this short. I like it. And the picture doesn't show 10 extra chins the way that I am leaning over, so this is one of the few "public" pictures of me.





Comments

Popular Posts