WHERE DID A MONTH GO!!!!!

Ok, I know it hasn't been a month since I last posted, but blogger doesn't lie. Wish I could say I have been busy doing exciting things, but I won't lie to you.

Working, working, doing some writing, some quilting, some cross stitch, a little of this and a little of that.

I did eat spaghetti squash! Yes, Mom, I ATE SQUASH! It was ok. Won't say I'll have it often, but I didn't gag (like when I was younger).

Made a variation of Tuscan White Beans from a Martha Stewart recipe. Good, good, good in the cooling weather. Also, making my 2nd batch in about 2 weeks of chicken and dumplings.

So off to go supervise "chores" and play World of Warcraft until the chore doers are done and I have to give up a computer. Speaking of which I "killed" the desktop computer and had to have it scrubbed clean. OD doesn't hate me too much as I got it fixed in 24 hours and now none of my stuff is on it.

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Years to you and yours. I've missed reading your blog. ~mcdc3s/Maralena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts