And Still More Homework….

Those slave drivers!  They make me work in Photoshop with pictures and have fun with my classes.  Darn them!  (And that is why I find myself getting behind.)

But we worked with filters in one of my classes this past week and here are the results of a couple of my alterations.

Before…..

Christmas Day Sunrise  and after….

Christmas Day Sunrise  I don’t know, but for some reason I really like the effects on this one.

Then, number 2, before….

boat in snow  and after…. 

hudgins_snow boat

I am happy with the way both of these turned out.  In fact, I would like to get them printed out and framed on my wall.  I think I am going to figure out some way to make a ‘gallery’ wall in my house.  Exchange pictures around as I do them.  Now onto my superhero!

 

Comments

Popular Posts