Some “Bunny”

Despite the severe weather in Texas creating havoc with peoples’ lives and my work, I have managed to get in some knitting.  I created 4 of these little bunnies for Easter.

P4010003  I had the idea to make a couple for the little girls next door.  They are always outside playing and are a little afraid of my big dogs.  The family is also impressed I know Spanish for ‘dog’.  That’s it…my extent of speaking a foreign language. 

Anyway, as I was knitting them at work, one of my co-workers was eyeing them.  She has a grandbaby which is the apple of her eye and was going to see him during Easter.  So this is the one I made for her to give him.  Then another co-worker has a 3 year old god-child….so she got a pink one.

Savvy needs a white one for her cosplay outfit.  And Texter and Gibbs want one, so I am still bunny knitting.

Comments

Popular Posts