So Many Books, So Little Time….

I am currently in a reading overload.  My problem, if you can call it that, is I have four books on my bedside table which are impatient to be read.  And they are all four book number two in a series.  AND from series where the first book was pretty good and I am anxious to find out what happens.

The first is the sequel to Leviathan Wakes by James S. A. Corey, entitled Caliban’s War, and follows the continuing war between Earth, Mars and the rest of the solar system.

calibans war

The second book two is Assassin’s Apprentice follow-up, Royal Assassin, by Robin Hobb.  royal assassin  Downside of this book, is it is really a trilogy.  But I have to find out if Fitz, the royal bastard, saves the world. Sigh.

The follow-up to A Discovery of Witches, is Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness.  shadow of night

And the fourth, along with a pile of other Patricia Briggs books, is Dragon Blood, the sequel to Dragon Bones.  dragon blood

Is there a trend here?  Scifi/fantasy, perhaps.  Well, they will fit in nicely for respites from this….

graphic design solutions

Comments

Popular Posts