Lady K Study

I had the camera out, taking pictures of our ever increasing snow and the birds, and Lady K was my assistant.  So I couldn't resist snapping some pictures of her.  After all, and I can't believe it, she is almost a year old!  This time last year we were finding out where we were moving and when and now she is days away from going from crawling to walking.


She was watching Texter here.  And the birds feeding outside the patio door.  I love that wild hair.  It's finally growing.  Maybe one day she won't be mistaken for a boy when she is all bundled up. 

And here she is, exhausted from all her homework helping, crochet helping, dog helping, bird watching helping.  Sacked out on the couch, covered up with my robe.



Even in black and white, she is still my little cutey.  So serious looking.



This is the look you get when she knows she wasn't suppose to do what she just did.  Or wondering why you are playing with that stupid camera and not her.  

She is getting too old, too soon.

Comments

  1. She's such a doll and oh so much help, I'm sure. Enjoy it, as she will quit 'helping' soon enough and you'll miss it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts