Benton Lake Drawing

So, with all that is going on in my life externally, I feel like I am not being 'creative' enough internally.  I picked up a copy of Somerset Digital Studio magazine the other day and decided to take a moment to unwind a bit and be a little creative.

I had taken pictures at the Benton Lake National Wildlife Refuge and made a panorama of the picture of the sunrise over the mountains and the great clouds and lighting.


While this lead to some great drama over the landscape, it made it really hard for me to distinguish between different waterfowl in the distance.

This morning I took the above picture and using the tutorial from tutorial and created this.....


I am really liking this technique and want to do more.  I need to learn a bit more about adding some 'lines and squiggles' on the pictures, but for right adding the goose was enough.

Comments

Popular Posts