New Artwork

I came home from work on Sunday after taking Texter to work.  There was really nothing I could do at the present time as far as packing goes and my brain wasn't really up to absorbing any lessons, so I decided a little unwinding time was in order and played with some digital creations.


This was a picture of the trolley on the walking mall in downtown Helena in the fall.


This one I particularly like.  A friend of mine back in North Carolina had taken the picture.  He has been under the weather lately, so I took his picture and played with it a bit.


This one I really enjoy because of the more 'painterly' look to it. There is something about the sunflowers I like.


I wanted to see what it would look like with a picture which had little contrast to begin with.  

I have to say I am pleased with my evening's work and plan on exploring this method futher.

Comments

Popular Posts