Week in Review - January 17 - 23


I just wish I was feeling as bright and radiant as this sunrise.

So the 'yuck' I had a couple of weeks ago, revisited me this week and settled, not in my head totally, but also my chest.  So now I on antibiotics and an inhaler for bronchitis.  Someone, please purge me! Smudge me with sage!  I hate this!

But I did manage to get grocery shopping done and a menu set until the end of the month.  That makes me feel really good.  Of course, the drain in the basement 'acted up' yesterday and they had to call a plumber.  At least we will be able to eat.  

Otherwise - 
  • 4 books read for the week (and about 4 more started)
  • 35,043 steps, only 50% of my goal.  going from bed to chair doesn't require many steps
  • 4 posts written
  • 1507 words generated
  • sketched out the quilting plan for the Twinkle Star block
  • finished my purple socks

At least we are also not in the Eastern part of the country where people are without power.  If I was still in NC, I would be one of those 'powerless' people right now.  And up to my ears in phone calls at work.  So glad I am here, bronchitis and all.

For the coming week -
  • concentrate on getting rid of this 'junk' I have in my body
  • get my step count back up
  • work on Mystery Quilt, haven't felt like sitting at a sewing machine.  Don't want to work on it less than 100%
  • started new pair of purple socks, different yarn and pattern

So off to drink a glass of orange juice (burned it out of my throat!), take pills and use the inhaler.

Comments

  1. Four books read and finished your socks! Nice job. Sounds like you were super productive even with yuck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts