Midweek Pick-Me-Up

This is my third winter in Montana and probably the coldest so far. We made it through November with it being one of the warmest November's and then karma bit. Friday will be a negative number as the possible high. Negative numbers should only exist when it comes to making slushies and ice cream, not weather I have to get out in.

On the other hand, I have pretty much gotten over the need to buy toilet paper, bread and milk when the flakes start flying. Well, almost pretty much. 

So I decided to repost this mandala in a tribute to the season, even if it's filled with snow!



By the way, it seems Jingle Bells is going to be the song the 'school' sings for their Christmas program. I know because I have heard it about 1,386,203 times so far....this week.

Comments

Popular Posts