Fabric and Fiber Friday


Yep, a huge pile of fabric samples.

Stopped by on Wednesday to drop off some donations at Goodwill. Texter and I went in to look around and there was a whole endcap of these Stof Fabric samples. 

Stof Fabrics out of Germany, in fact. And they are all either 100% cotton (the majority) or 55/45 linen/cotton. And Thursday I went back and scooped them all up. All 101 of them!

Now the real dilemma starts. What to make out of them?

I have thought about starting Jen Kingwell's Gypsy Wife. I have the pattern in my stash.  

Or...

About a million and one other patterns I would like to do.

But first, I need to remove the staples and separate the all cotton and linen/cotton. Then maybe into colors or collections. Or maybe...

And while I 'play' I am sketching out a few different ideas I might try instead.

Only time will tell what will happen with this pile of fabric. 

Comments

Popular Posts