Fabric and Fiber Friday - Sort Of


I had it planned (in my mind) of a huge post on my haul from the Dysfunctional Quilter sale last Saturday.

"Had it planned" being the keywords!

However, life got in the way. Which meant in scrolling through rental homes in Charlotte to see what was new, a house caught my eye. The real 'seller' for me was the bonus room with a big window streaming in light - perfect for orchids and sewing! In my heart I knew I needed to grab quickly.

So I spent a hectic couple of days getting deposit checks in the mail, setting up utilities and the like for a May 1 date and signing a lease. Being 2400 miles away makes it all the more stressful.

But a huge load is now off our shoulders. We now have an actual address in Charlotte, North Carolina!

And I have a lllloooonnnnnggggg day trip planned to Billings today for Lady K's birthday trip to Build-a-Bear (and Barnes and Noble and Cinnabon!)

Discussion about my fabric haul and the fun day with a great friend (and fabric enabler) will have to wait until Saturday!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts