Books, books, books

I have 2 huge stacks of books by my bed....one from the library and one from the used book store, mainly their $1.00 table. But some of my future and past reading include the following:



Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver. Really great book on eating local and just watching what you eat, from a pesticide, etc. point of view.



Snake Hips by Anne Thomas Soffee. The subtitle is "Belly Dancing and How I Found True Love". This was a reading club book at our local library which is how I found out about it. With a title like that, it has to be a fun read.



A Weekend To Change Your Life by Joan Anderson. Read her book, A Year by the Sea a couple of years ago and reread it every now and then. Great book about "turning of age" as an older woman.



Bitterwood by James Maxey. A local author I went to see in person. Science fantasy and really good read so far about dragons. They are very "human-like".

Comments

Popular Posts