Too Many Interests


This is just an example of my interests, of which I sometimes feel I have too many. Just some doodling/drawing/coloring I did yesterday at work rather than knit. See, that's my problem, my artistic interests lay in so many areas. I do the following:
writing
knitting
needlework (not much recently)
sewing
quilting
beading
ATC cards
altered journaling
fiber arts
paper arts

and from those categories, I spin off in all directions. I don't just seem to hone in on one area and sometimes I feel I spread myself too thin and need to concentrate in one area. So many people these days are making and selling their ideas and I would like too also, however, I don't have just one thing I would like to do.
Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Comments

  1. You have a lot of great and inspiring interests. Thank you for coming by and commenting on my altered journal/photo frame. I listed them at Etsy... and have just started selling there. I love your knitting! I have yet to pull my needles out this year.. but will soon as I am involved in a freeform project that is making it's way as a LMAO across country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how i can relate there is always so many things i want to do, so many interest. I buy a magazine and take 6 months to read it because i have books to read, Atc's to create, a husband to love, a house to clean, oh and of course the mandatory art everyday. and that is just a few things i have to do.
    Good luck we sure do need it LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts