My reward in heaven.........


This is the other watercolor that I did a couple of weeks ago. I'm ok with the way it turned out.

Oldest Daughter has thanked me several times for the work I am doing on her costume, especially after we have been to a couple of meetings and I'm sitting there beading and we get a lot of praise on how it it turning out (patting self on back).

Her ultimate praise....I will get my reward in heaven....71 pools boys! Works for me! Back to beading.

Have been watching "The Tudors" first season while sewing and beading. It's very inspiring. Have the 2nd "Elizabeth" movie to watch one night. Keep putting that off, waiting to savor it.


Things left to do:

Finish pirate vest

Finish pirate shirt

Trim underskirt panel and handsew onto underskirt.

Layer chemise, farthingale, bum roll and skirts and mark the hemline on the overskirt.

Send out trim and fabric sample to hat maker.

Return cosplay costume for smaller size.

Comments

Popular Posts