Artwork Created

Friday (July 10) I was off work and did some ‘art’ which I have not done in a while.

The Piccadilly notebook, a quasi-Moleskine from Borders, I had already used a white pen on and created the trees.

DSCN0147

I also found a ‘brag’ book which had white paper inserts into which to insert your pictures with a small cutout square in the middle to frame your work.  Though they were too plain, so I have covered them in gesso and then layered paint on them.  My idea is to take pictures I made of flowers over the years and put them in there.

DSCN0146 

 

 DSCN0156

 

DSCN0160

DSCN0161

Here are a couple of pictures from my ‘regular’ journal and one I am doing just drawing and doodling and zentangling in.  For some reason I really like vines and leaves.  Wonder what that means?

DSCN0150

DSCN0151

The two page spread is not complete as of yet.  I will probably work on it while watching the TDF.

Comments

  1. WoW! When you get to work you m-o-v-e ! Amazing amount of cool thing. Love the vines - there MUST be something symbolic there. A totem or something!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts