What Have I Been Doing With My Time?

Other than avoiding housework and homework I don’t really want to do?  This is what I have been doing….

DSCN1942 

Nope, not recuperating from a car wreck, but rather being a zombie.  In my advanced film class we have to have a ‘project’ for the semester.  I was fortunate enough to get in with a great group who were combining their expertise and making a zombie movie.  Actually, I am transportation and Savvy’s assistant and food caterer.  And zombie. 

Actually, the movie (about a 20-30 minute one), I think, is going to be pretty darn good.  The director and camera man are really interested in film making and have a lot of knowledge and equipment between them.  If nothing else, it should be a great laugh.   But I’m an actress!  Coated in corn syrup and red food dye and stumbling around.  The stumbling around isn’t an issue – I do that naturally.  But the ‘blood’ is cold on these early spring mornings. And sticky.

So this is what happens when you go back to school.  Now about that paper I’m suppose to be writing……..

Comments

Popular Posts