Weird Fixations

Ok, I will share a couple of those weird ideas you and never really outgrew.  I have several actually, but I’ll share these two.  Number one – Faces in wood.

R0014295  See it?  Those are eyes in a frowny face in my table I use for my desk.

Growing up, my grandparent’s cabin had pine paneling.  I could lay there for hours, making up stories about the faces in the wood.  I never felt scared of them, more intrigued about these ‘wood spirits’.

 

R0014297  Most of the faces always seemed a little sad.

But right now they are in my table, watching me create and write.  Whenever I go some place that has wood paneling I spend time looking for the faces in the wood.

Now, it takes a lot for me to be scared or squeamish.  Even a snake falling from the top of the door as I opened it only makes me squeal because it startled me, not because I am afraid of snakes.  However, these make me shiver and run….

 

smile fries 

Don’t let them fool you.  They’re not all sweet and innocent.  They are evil and insidious.  I will actually leave a table if they are served.  A plateful of them at a restaurant had me in tears one time…..devil fries!

 

Comments

  1. Thanks for the laughs although I hate snakes and am deathy afraid of them and will run like you know what if approached by one . LOL !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts