Points Will Be De-“Ducted”

Ok, I’m playing hooky from school so to speak.  I need a non-school art fix and got it this weekend.  The first rush is over, so now I will settle down and get back to school work.  But in the meantime, here is the proof of my non-homework.

P9250009  Yep, I’m making duct tape roses on the end of pens.

P9250007  I have done 5 so far.  Gave one to my supervisor and the 5th one is still in process. 

P9250008  They are a little time consuming, but very easy.  Guess that is what my wee mind needed.  I find it fascinating what patterns and colors duct tape comes in these days.  And all the things you can do with duct tape.  I am going to make a bunch of these for gifts for co-workers where I want to do a little something and not spend a lot of money.  The leopard print one (not shown) is being saved for Savvy.  Or at least one of them.  A roll tape will make a bunch of pens.  So back to school work and then I can make some more pens.

Comments

  1. Kudos to you for those wonderful crafty pens . They would make wonderful christmas gifts .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts