Really Great Quote

With school being in session, my recreational reading is severely limited.  But that’s ok because I am slowly making my way through A Dance with Dragons.  Currently I am on page 459 of 1016 pages.  Well, really 959 pages because the last few are devoted to listing who’s who in the book. 

P8050002

In my break from studying today, I was reading along in the 450’s where Bran is talking to Jojen.  Jojen is asking Bran (a young boy) if he likes books.  Brans says he does, '”fighting stories”.  Jojen responds, “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.  The man who never reads lives only one.”

Wow.  That’s going up on my wall.  How many lives have you lived?

Comments

  1. I guess I could say a thousand cause I am a reader and throughly enjoy my reading .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts