I Have Decorated for Christmas

Pulled out a bit of this and that and a bit of glue and silver spray paint and glitter and my Christmas decorations are finished.

This is the tree I created out of branches from the yard, silver spray paint, glitter spray, and a few little plastic snowflakes and a small string of blue lights.

PB260007  I will dig up a piece of blue fabric to drape the top of the dresser in the living room to cover the box the vase is sitting on.  I can’t have a ‘real’ tree with the dogs and cats, so this is my alternative.  You can’t really see the branches are silver and glittery in the dark.

 

 

 

 

PB260005

 

My favorite is the finished wreath I started a few weeks back.  I had to wait until foil wrapping paper came out.  This is my completed wreath.

PB260009  While the original instructions had balls in the center, I expanded on the idea and included a small string of white lights and pulled the cord through the back.  I also lightly sprayed the cones with glitter spray.  I also combined a few balls with multi-colored bells in the colors of blue and silver.  I have to let the wreath set up overnight so the glue will hold when hung up on the wall.  But it is a large wreath.  The backing is two pieces of foam core taped together.  If I make more I will use smaller pages to make the wreath a little more manageable.  I am pleased with how it turned out.

Ok, my Christmas is done now.  All except the cooking.  I promised Savvy we would bake when she comes for Christmas.

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts