WIP Wednesday 6.19.13

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


For some reason......



I seem to have gotten distracted this week and really haven't gotten much accomplished on my projects.

The alphabet blocks still need some stitching to doubly hold down the letters I fused on the block.



I dumped the idea of blanket stitching around all the letters, mainly because Texter was demanding a quicker finish.  So I am experimenting with all the special stitches my machines does.  Only problem is that I now see them decorating little sundresses for Lady K.

I also added to my projects by signing up for a "Bag Lady" class at Pam's Knit and Stitch in Great Falls.  It is an entralac bag and I picked my five colors needed based on the colors used for Spicy Spiral - neon green, yellow, black, white and grey.  I have to cast on 144 stitches and knit an inch by next Tuesday, which is very doable, as long as I get out of this seeming nonproductive phase.

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:59 PM

    What a beautiful distraction.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts