Thursday, July 04, 2013

July Goals In the Art Room

A Lovely Year of Finishes


On one hand I feel like I got a lot accomplished last month.  On the other hand, I feel like I got nothing accomplished in the art room last month.  But a class at The Sewing Palace yesterday has me revved back up and looking to get back into the 'groove'.



This is one of my finishes last month.  Problem is, Lady K has a BIG head.  So a lot of knitting, only to have to put it away for a possible future sibling.

Anyway, my goals for July...


Catch up on Mariner's Compass 


Redo the Marcelle Medallion center block (now that I know how to do Y-seams)
Do 5 Tula Pink blocks a week
Make some quickie quilts for LQS to take to Canada for flood victims
Finish up fabric blocks for Lady K



So now I will go refresh my coffee and make the sugar syrup for the limoncello which has been 'brewing' all week.  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful hat! What fibers did you use? We used to live in Sheridan, Wyoming and I do miss the mountains!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. I didn't do the goals this year because my kidlets usually mess up my plans.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.