Contemplation

It's that time of the year.  The year is ending and the new one getting ready to start.  There has been a lot of changes in my life over the past 12 months.  It's been a real roller coaster.  Texter and Kayden will be gone until the first of the year, so that will give me a chance to unwind and look back and plan ahead, a time I am really looking forward to.  Instead of being 'crazy' during the holidays, I will be chilling out.  And it's not only people who need a chance to contemplate their world.


I have my orchids on my dresser, so I keep part of my curtains pulled back so they can get light during the day.  My bedroom faces toward the east.  This is not the first time that I have found Mojo sitting on the bed, looking out.  You can see part of the mountains from the window.  I wonder what he is thinking about.  Does he smell/sense the deer that have walked by the window?  Is he dreaming about running free? (Which I am sure is a yes since he has gotten out of the back yard several times and headed down the road.)  But he looks so thoughtful and 'thinking' - which is a complete change for him since he is a big goof most of the time.

Now is the winter of our contemplation......

Comments

  1. enjoy the peace and quiet wile it last xx LOVE the picture of him looking out the window xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts