Halloween Update







































My concession to Halloween decorating consisted of taking a huge spider web and draping it around the porch.  Then throwing about 60 plastic, black spiders on it.  It did look a bit creepy.  I had one kid give me a "great decorations" when he came to the door.  The next day I just gathered it all up and trashed it.  Love simple decorating.


It took Miss Ladybug all of two stops on the Little Tykes Halloween Walk to learn how to grab a handful of candy and put it in her bucket.  It was a bit cooler than we expected, so Texter and I walked down to Starbucks for a hot drink and a bit of a warm up.  Miss Ladybug was in possession of my sweater by this time.  And she took Texter's 'glasses' while we were there.  She looked so grown up.


Halloween night she had to go out again, mainly because she didn't like the kids coming to her door and taking the candy.  Aunt Savvy and Lady K made a few rounds of houses with Lady K in footie PJ's.  I can't wait until next year when she really understands what is going on.  Aunt Savvy will have to be on her toes to keep up with her trick-or-treat partner.

Comments

Popular Posts