Week in Review - October 4 - 10

  • Attended Tizer Botanic Gardens Apple Day
  • Walked 70,097 steps or 32.06 miles
  • Attended "Mentors and Drunks" lecture for Big Read at Triple Divide
  • 8 blocks for QAL
  • 2 books read (1 was audio)
  • 7 posts written
  • start 3 sets of pj pants for Texter

This is the Wide Awake Pirate I had at Triple Divide during the lecture/book discussion.  Cold-brewed coffee, coconut milk, simple syrup and spiced rum.  Actually, I had two.  And we did discuss True Grit a bit.

So today I will be in my first run - a 3 mile one.  It's to raise money for the solar panels for the library.  Part of the reason I'm running is to be a proponent for the solar system for the library and the other is to challenge myself - to see if I can do it.  Luckily, I have 2 days off after this!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts