Planners and Planning

I am working on the final 'stuff' for my "Planners, Planning and Productivity" workshop in September.  It's been fun a chore having to research planners and planning, but someone has to do it.  Similar to having to eat chocolate for homework as part of my new part-time job.  Anyway...


This is my bullet journal.  Actually I do more of a modified bullet journal.  I have decorated the outside with various stickers I have gotten over the past couple of months.  And my pen loops?  Binder clips with elastic super glued to it.  I am really enjoying this bullet journal and method of planning.

But I was curious with Texter's school schedule, my TWO jobs now, driving back and forth to daycare and college, exactly what my week would look like.  So I used google calendar to lay out a typical week once school starts.


In order to get a 'peaceful' start to my day and do the things I want to do in the morning, like my morning pages, reading email and blog posts I follow, I will have to get up at 5 a.m.  I do it anyway (almost) as the dogs usually have me up at 530-ish.

Then 6:30-7:15 a.m. will be getting Lady K and Texter up and dressed and out the door.  Then, depending on the day of the week, I have some 'me' time.  Time I can read, do chores, sew and get myself ready for work.  Tuesdays and Saturdays I put in for a full shift at my new job until I get the hours I would actually be working.  Those times are the possible hours I would be working.

I want to have dinner between 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. and then until 9:00 p.m. it will be 'free' time.  Part of it will be getting ready for the next day.  The goal is to have Lady K in bed no later than 8:00 p.m. It shouldn't be hard as she will be at daycare for four full days.  Friday will be her only half day. 

Luckily, nothing is very far in Helena.  Even something 'across town' is only a few minutes away.  And I want get my grocery shopping and errands to just Wednesday and Thursday afternoons.  And I want to get into a housekeeping routine so that my Sundays can be for relaxing and fun rather than doing chores.  There are a few road trips I would like to take.

With Texter having to be at school for most of the day, she can get her studying done there and not have to worry about it in the evenings or weekends for the most part.

It's not only a lot of fun to see what a 'colorful' live I lead, but also, to have it charted out like this, I know where I can fit those little things that need being done.

Which means I better get working on my class prep.  I have pictures to take and a power point to create!

Comments

Popular Posts