Words, Words, Words

While doing homework rather than that horrible unpacking, sorting stuff you have do to when you move, I came across this site (don’t ask how I got here while doing homework)….Save the Words.

save the words

I learned something new today.  We only use about 7000 words in our daily communication.  There are thousands and thousands of unused words out there.  How sad.  So I adopted a word….mowburnt.  And yes, it is exactly what it looks like, grasses being burnt during the process of mowing.  Or actually, I think I would apply to the state of yards and crops after this summer’s heat and lack of rain.

Anyway, I thought it was cute and smart and I learned a new word, one that I probably will never use while texting.

Comments

  1. Gotta love those unused little words . Thanks for a new word . Love it .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts