Some Days….

Well, school is in session and I swear not one of my classes look at the ‘week’ as beginning and ending on the same day.  I just can’t get in step yet with when things are due, so feeling a little unorganized.  And unfortunately, the key to online classes is organization.  Some days I just want to come home and do this…..

P8270068  Yep, just sack out on the bed and be comfy. 

 

(If you look really close, she has a little green line on her belly.  She has a tattoo, like Texter and I.  Except she got hers because she’s fixed.  I think that’s cute.)

So, back to work for me.  Have some stuff with Dreamweaver and Photoshop I need to do tonight.  That way if I have problems I can go to the learning lab tomorrow if I have questions.  Then it’s Beowulf and Chaucer.  But I haven’t forgotten my other artwork.  I have my first canvas on the wall, working on it in bits and pieces.  I’m pleased so far and don’t want to rush it.

 

Comments

  1. I dont know how you do it all but I think I would be worn out if I were you .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts