Week In Review - 2 Days and Counting

Actually today, with my head and chest a bit congested, I don't feel like thinking.  Really, I don't feel I can think!  I want to be a vegetable.  Maybe a cauliflower.  So I can't even summon the energy to do a weekly review.  I'm barely able to make my coffee this morning.

Therefore, I will focus on Lady K.


In 2 days, her Ladyship will be 2 years old.  And I am constantly amazed at how she has grown by leaps and bounds.  She can now dress herself (to a certain degree).  She is more into 'undressing'.  Just the other day she comes into my room, dressed in Texter's sleep pants, with both her legs into one side.  And a coat.  She was ready to "go, go, go" (one of her favorite words).


Yesterday, she greeted the day with a 'ruff'.  Already she understands cosplay!  And words.  She can communicate with  more and more words every day.  Keeping up with her is a challenge.  

So off to take come cold medicine and more coffee and a nap.

Comments

Popular Posts