One of These Days...

I am actually writing this on Sunday afternoon, watching the snow drift down. Guess going out to scoop poop is cancelled for now.

And I am going through my list of websites to keep track of and look at those who have started seeds inside, preparing for planting outside soon. 

Sigh...

While I will miss Montana and the friends I have here and all the wonderful 'outdoors-ness' of Montana, I can't help but drool over the prospect of Zone 7 gardening again.

From my archives...



An early June harvest. 


Early May progress.


And mid-to-late May progress of tomatoes and herbs.


Early June


And early May for the cucumbers.

If only Montana was Zone 7. 

I'm going to take a nap while it's snowing!

Comments

  1. We are just trying to get our garden going, but the snow won't give up. Last year, we had a full fifteen seconds of snow, this year my property has been completely covered four or so times. It snowed lightly all night, today it all melted. I'm new to this area, so I am confused. I lived in the San Francisco Bay Area all my life so this is all very new to me! Your garden from zone 7 is beautiful! I live in a zone 8 according to the Burpee Seed Company!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts