#100dayproject

jj

I stumbled across the #100dayproject via a couple of different blogs and decided to join in. After all, who can't use a little nudge in the right direction?

And while it started on the day I took the first of many day trips, I managed to bring along some knitting, which is what I am concentrating on for the 100 days. And since I have only 29 more days of work, I should be able to really crank out some knitting - sitting in the yard and watching Lady K play in the sandbox.


These are the first four knitting projects I am concentrating on. I have a rotation set up, with a project on different days to work on. So hopefully I will be knocking out some FO (finished objects) between now and July 12. As I finish an item, I'll pull out another knitting project. My goal is to knit at least a round on each item on it's 'day'. 

It's not too late to pick out something you want to work on for 100 days and join in, posting pictures on instagram with the #100dayproject and, in my case, #100daysofknitting.

Comments

Popular Posts