Week in Review - April 26 - May 2

I'm Back!



I closed on my house and still reeling from the whole process. After years of being TERRIBLE with money, to have come 180 (well, 175) degrees and be able to get my own home is mind-blowing for me. In fact, the only hangup I had was something which didn't have a thing to do with me, but with appraisals for the loan. 

And the only downside of the whole thing is I have a ton of boxes and containers to move upstairs and the stairs are mega-steep. But it will get done. I just have to remind myself I don't have to do it all 'right this very minute'!

So a new home and a new dog...


Slider is keeping me on my toes and is a joy. Well, most of the time. Housebreaking is a bitch! Plus I was 'gifted' two cats from Savvy and Mr. Arizona. They didn't need five, especially since these two were being bullied by one of the others. They too are adjusting to a new home. But are coming around slowly.

I still have a ton of plants and fish to move, along with a few things the movers couldn't bring over. And hopefully I will have that done in the coming week.

Otherwise this week...
  • HVAC system replaced (and so pretty and much more efficient than the old unit)
  • Started 'gardening' - transplanted 24 tomato seedlings into containers
  • Lady K staying with me for a few days - I take her to school and go pick up stuff to bring back to the house. It's working out well.
  • Got my 2nd Covid shot 

This coming week...

  • Making some changes to my 'work' life
  • Getting rest of stuff to the house
  • More planting
  • More planning and organizing in the house
  • Picking up bookcases from IKEA

But for now, more coffee and taking Lady K to school 






Comments

Popular Posts