Positive Focus Sunday - And the Stars Align!



The card above is from a deck of affirmation cards from RageCreate that I backed a couple of years ago on Kickstarter. I really love this deck because they are 'sassy' and make me smile. 

Frankly, this card was drawn a couple of weeks ago, during a time when I had several 'ideas' floating around in my wee brain. Things which were, and still are, a bit scary for me. As in really stepping out of my comfort zone and putting myself and my passions out there (no, regardless of rumors, I'm not on a street corner anywhere-lol). 

This past week has been wild, but in a very good way.

I went through an online class, making all the live sessions except 1, which I watched on replay. And it really solidified an idea I have had on the back burner for a couple of years now. I just didn't know how to go about doing what I wanted to do - especially since it would take some money to start the ball rolling. Or so I thought. 

And, over the past few months I have been considering starting a YouTube channel, but didn't really know how to narrow down my 'niche'. I think of myself as a 'Jack of all trades and a master of none'. Then it hit me!

And no, I won't reveal anything more other than 'Knottyneedle' may be going away in 2024. And 'Reading, Writing, Seeding' may be coming onboard - in several different forms. 

So wish me luck and good fortune. My word of the year, 'Grow', has taken on a whole new path!

 

Comments

Popular Posts