Guilty Pleasures

Ok, I will admit it, I can, without any effort, fall into the “loser”, “geek”, “hopeless” category.  But that is just because of some of my guilty little pleasures, which I have been indulging in while not feeling up to par.  I’m sick, ok!  Humor me a little.  Like right now, as I write this posting, I have a Yanni concert running on Netflix in the background.  When I am studying or reading, I usually have something for a little background noise going. 

But this is my biggest guilty pleasure in a long time and Savvy just shook her head and sighed and walked off when I showed her my proud purchase.  YES, FOR ONLY 4.99!  At Borders (and I got 10% off that because I am a premier member with them.)  16…count them 16…movies in one package!

TA DA!!!!!

hercules movies

Sixteen movies with men with enormous oiled pecs in little skirts running around with big swords.  How can you not like that?  I remember Saturday afternoons growing up plopping my butt down on the couch to watch these movies.  And they served it up for me in one collection.  The question now is exactly how much reading, writing, homework and artwork I will get done.  Best yet, it keeps the girls in their rooms for fear they might have to watch them.  Hehehehehehe – evil mom laugh.

Comments

Popular Posts