Last Day of Vacation

After having almost a month off on vacation, I can now understand why my grandparents took their vacation in one chunk in the summer.  I enjoyed the holidays without worrying about doing things around work.  Then I had plenty of time afterwards with the start of school to get all organized and ease into the classes.  I have rearranged and organized rooms.  But unfortunately, all good things must come to an end.

So this is the sunrise on my last day of vacation.

last vc day 2 It is cold this morning and after getting up several mornings to take pictures, still forgot my gloves.  But the mist was skimming the water.  I was standing on the apron of the dam in order to take a picture straight across lake.

And this awaits me today.

P1150014 My paper mache mermaid in the making.  This is my project today.  Want to get her finished before going back to work as she is due on Wednesday.  So going to fix some breakfast and then work on my mermaid and enjoy my last day of vacation…..until March.

Comments

Popular Posts