Video for Homework

In my class where I am learning Photoshop, we had to do a video this week.  It was suppose to be a 'commercial' of our choosing.  Since I have been walking on the Neuse River Trail near my house and they have done so much work on it recently, I thought I would highlight it.

Actually, they are building a suspension bridge right by my house, I can't wait for it to be finished and I will have literally MILES of paved walkway for the dog and I to walk and bike on.

But it is so beautiful.  And while there are times you are walking behind houses, for the most part, the trail is wooded and lovely.  Where I am getting onto the trail now, there is a dam across the river which I could sit there and listen to the water over the dam for hours.  So I hope you enjoy the video.....




Comments

Popular Posts