Looking Forward to 2015


I am looking forward to 2015.  I have made several decisions in terms of where I want to go and do and think this coming year will be interesting, to say the least.

One of the biggest things I have in my planner is 'putting myself out there', both with my art and my writing.  This coming semester will have me putting together a portfolio and learning how to get things to print.  I also just started a writing group this month and we are still in the organizational stage.  I am hoping it works out well.

I am taking part in the Documented Life 2015 project and also the 30 day flow journal.  I will be doing NaNo again, but hope to do more meet ups during the month.  I want to do monthly craft/artist dates with friends.  

I will be watching my pennies and to this end, in January, no fast food.  If it has a drive through, it's a drive "don't"...except Starbucks.

I want to read 100 books in 2015 and receive 100 postcards via Postcrossing.

There are 4 main areas I am going to track daily (I hope):

  • did I take my vitamins
  • how much did I write
  • how much did I walk
  • How much water did I drink
I would like to get my sewing machine out and at least finish up a couple of sewing projects.  There will be more hiking and biking going on.

Overall, I can't wait for 2015 to start!

Comments

Popular Posts