Mandala Monday - Colors!


This week is going to be crazy!  I work today, Tuesday and Wednesday.  After work Wednesday, throwing Texter and Lady K in the car and we are heading for a super quick trip to Arizona to pick up CJ's cats and some of his 'stuff' to bring back to Montana.  I was going to make the trip alone, but Texter hasn't been to Arizona and quite frankly, is bored at home right now.  Hopefully, this fast trip will be ok for all involved.  At least I will have some company on the trip.

And it's hot here.  I mean really, really hot.  Which is a bit unusual for my 2 years in Montana.  With the dry weather and the heat combination, I don't think there will be many fireworks this coming weekend.  At least today, I am at work in the late afternoon, when it gets it's worse at home.  A friend loaned us a little free-standing AC unit and hopefully it will keep my room cool enough for Lady K.  She handles the heat worse than I do.


Comments

Popular Posts